Volunteers & Internships
Want to be part of Darwin’s premier international arts event? Do you enjoy meeting new people and learning new skills? If this sounds like you, then Darwin Festival needs you!
Darwin Festival is looking for volunteers to be a part of the 2017 Festival (10-27 August).
Our volunteers work in a variety of areas and are vital in making the Festival a success. Roles are available in the lead-up to and during the Festival in the following areas:
- Front of house – assisting with seating audience members at venues, liaising with members of the general public
- Information booth – providing Festival programs and general information to Festival-goers
- Admin – helping out in the Darwin Festival office
- Market research – administering questionnaires to audience members at Festival venues
- Distribution – assisting with distribution of the Festival Program Guide, flyers and posters around Darwin and letter drops to residents.
Darwin Festival offers unique professional development opportunities through internships in the Programming, Publicity, Production, Development and Marketing Departments. Festival work is fast-paced, challenging, high-energy and lots of fun. Become a Festival intern and learn new skills while having the time of your life. If you love art, music and festivals and want an unforgettable experience learning the tricks of our trade, read on for how to apply.
To express your interest:
Send us your resumé and a brief letter explaining why you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org including the department you are interested in, in the subject line.
Locals are strongly encouraged to apply. Please note these positions are unpaid.