Our volunteers are vital in making the Festival a success. Come and join us!
Become a volunteer
Want to be a part of Australia’s most northern and only tropical arts festival?
Do you love live music, theatre, comedy, cabaret and dance? Want to help out your local community?
Do you enjoy meeting like-minded people and picking up new skills? If the answer to these questions is yes, then Darwin Festival needs you!
We are looking for volunteers to be a part of our homegrown 2020 Festival (running from 6 – 16 August).
Our wonderful team works in a variety of areas and is vital in making the Festival a success. Roles are available in the lead-up to and during the Festival in the following areas:
- Front of house – assisting with event set up, seating audience members, crowd flow and direction
- Information – providing general information to Festivalgoers
- Admin – helping out in the Darwin Festival office
- Market research – administering questionnaires to audience members
- Distribution – assisting with distribution of Festival calendars around Darwin and letter drops to residents
- Info & Market stalls – giving out Festival calendars and show info pre-Festival
Volunteers are required to help for a minimum of three shifts across the 11-day Festival, with shifts ranging from three to five hours. No experience is necessary – just a positive attitude and an interest in being a part of a unique and unforgettable festival celebration.
Join the team and really feel a part of DF20.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com